|Arbeitgeber||Tomas Bata University in Zlin, Faculty of Applied Informatics|
|Standort||Zln, Czech Republic|
|Veröffentlicht||2. December 2013|
|Gültig bis||31. January 2014|
Active participation in science projects and research institutes of the Faculty of Applied Informatics. Postdoctoral Fellow will be incorporated into an already running R & D projects and will be involved in the preparation of the new R & D projects. It will also contribute to the search for new challenges and partners for contract research.
This positions are funded by Europeand uniod Operation Programme “Education for Competitiveness” as project no. CZ.1.07/2.3.00/30.0035 called “Developing human resources for science and research activities at the Tomas Bata University in Zlín”.
DescriptionAmong his other duties will include the following:
• The period abroad in the range of 3 to 6 months;
• Educational activities;
• Management dissertations;
• Providing consultation to doctoral students;
• publication of its output in accordance with the methodology of the Government;
• Active participation and organization of conferences, seminars and workshops.
Post-doctoral positions are being offered for the following 5 research fields:
A) Hexavalent Chromium Compound Problems in Leather Products and the Footwear Industry;
B) The issue of free formaldehyde in the consumer products industry;
C) The development of small mobile data and telecommunications networks for crisis response units;
D) The study of dipheomorphism and special automorphisms on differentiable manifolds with connections;
E) The Diffusion of Low Molecular Materials in Natural Polymers.
Benefits• the opportunity to self-realization
• the opportunity to improve their professional level and establishment of cooperation in science and research in national and international scale
• pleasant working environment
• an interesting, varied and responsible work
• flexible working hours
• possibility of babysitting
• language courses
Additional Job DetailsEnglish: http://www.utb.cz/fai-en/structure/actual-information